રવિવાર, 5 જૂન, 2011

A child's pleasure v/s aesthetic sensibilities


If there is a conflict between the two, who wins in the end?

The little one,of course :)

After the kutchwork shisha on the pyjamas, I tried my level best to put an end to the little lady's demand for more bling on it. But she was persistent . So I buried all my artistic senses and added these ....

Flowers with Kundan and a round of seed beads in the middle and two layers of flat sequins as petals.


These are the kind of flowers found commonly in Indian dresses .Since stitching these flowers take some time, more the number of flowers , the more expensive the dress will be.

Needless to say, she was in seventh heaven and wore it immediately without even allowing me to add some connecting vines .

Thus the pyjama saga ends!!

Love,luck and sunshine,
Deepa

0 ટિપ્પણી(ઓ):

ટિપ્પણી પોસ્ટ કરો

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons